In accordance with diocesan regulations the Parish Finance Committee is an advisory committee assisting the Parish Priest by clarifying the issues and making recommendations so that he is fully aware of all aspects of parish finances when making any particular decision.
The Finance Committee advises and assists the Parish Priest in managing the parish finances, preparing annual budgets and accounts, fund-raising, and maintenance of parish property.
Our Finance Advisory Committee comprises of 5 members including the Priests of the Parish The role of the Committee is to:
- Assist the Parish Priests in overseeing and managing the financial affairs of the Parish.
- Review the Annual Appeal Report.
- Review the audited accounts of the Parish finances.
- Consider proposals for renovations and maintenance of Parish buildings and facilities.
- Make recommendations on the behalf of tax relief schemes for the benefit of the Parish.
The Parish Finance committee may be contacted through the Parish Office.
The members of the Parish Finance Committee are:
- Fr. Liam Belton, P.P.
- Jimmy Finlay, Chairperson
- Colman Nolan, Secretary
- Mary Moore
- Michael O'Connor
Parish office opening hours and contact details.